Was sooo depressed few days ago. Think it was because of the continuous strikes of my marks and also feeling tired for the fund raising event.
I had nearly lost myself.
However, i felt much better now, after going to church, and had cell group, then had supper and chatting, sharing at KFC together with few of the cell group members until 12.10am. HAHAHA.
God heals me.I felt much better after hearing to other's situation and knew that i should be grateful.
Things are not that bad, perhaps? :)
One of the member in cell group told me that church friends are always willing to share and care each other. This made me felt better as well because i've been wondering whom to trust in this new environment. To be honest, I still don't quite understand my new friends well.
Hmm. Some clarification here.
What i meant is, at least, i knew that i could seek for God's help, and there's someone to listen to me. I shall still learn to grow stronger. Not to depend on others always.
Duhhhh its not easy to stay cheerful and optimistic when the situations are not desirable.
So.. i need God's help, as well as quality friends :)
I shall try my best in my studies and also learn to solve my own problems, and also improve my managing skills in both time and money and emotion (without piano) :)
Cheers~ wish me luck :)
No comments:
Post a Comment