i have to say, i'm not feeling emo now, just.. i'm really tired.
Have been studying for days. Err. Its going to be 2 weeks including the current week.
Seriously i need God. I mean, yeah, I need extra strength. I feel weak now. Great thing is God assigned angels beside me whenever i'm at my bottleneck.
Well, being considering whether to join the disciple class at church, I asked confirmation from God. I think its God's will that he answered my request. So.. i'll just have peace in mind and go ahead.
Although i didn't show it out, deep in my heart i'm sooooo worry about the coming exam. I felt helpless, err not, i mean, exhausted. Wish to study but could not get myself in the best condition. Will try my best in it, and get good result :) Aim high, work hard, study smart.
No comments:
Post a Comment