Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm touched :')

Straight to the point, I was sick for one month since i got back to Miri. Ah well i'm not sure if this is because of homesickness LOL. Most probably not.


Recently I'm quite busy with assignments, and this drive me crazy. Was stressed to the max and sometimes i'd just hope to cry, as all these had been kept in my heart for quite a long time. I've decided not to show my stress in front of everyone. Besides, i'd try to cheer people up. This might sounds fake but somehow i might help myself? hehe


I felt glad that God loves me so much, that He placed angels beside me. When i was sick, there's someone to bring me to the doctor. Everyone was just like my parents, calling me to drink water, rest, or even go and see the doctor again.


When i was feeling stressful for my assignments, there must be a few quality friends who's always beside me, be there to listen to me. And deeply in my heart i could feel the warmth of friendship. :')


I felt great, should not complain anymore. I'm grateful for what God gave me. Thank you Lord. <3



Now i know, friends, doesn't matter with quantity, but quality. However when you have a quantity of quality friends, you'd be in the heaven ;)

No comments: