Monday, July 4, 2011

>.< i'm worried

omygoodness.

The first sem result is going to be released at the 6th of July. >.<
I AM SCARED :/


hmm. The sem break is too long for me, that i think i have to adjust my mood, my life, my everything all over again. Kind of feeling like.. umm.. something similar with previously i did before entering uni.. uncertain, and guess what, it's even more intense because i knew that people are complicated.


Whatever it is in the future, i'd try my best in my studies, plan my time well, do the right thing at the right time. Seriously i need someone to talk to. Easily get emo at home due to loneliness and also.. my worries perhaps? :/


I want sports. I wanna slim down so that i could look better with nice clothes. :)


Well something random, it rained, and ruined my plan to climb the hill early in the morning.. and this ended up with getting up late in the morning for 5 days i think. My slim down plan's halfly gone. However i do succeed and slimmed down. So...God bless me. hmmph.

No comments: