Sunday, June 12, 2011

Semester ended

Time flies, my first semester of uni life ended.


I'm grateful that God took care of me, assigning angels beside me to offer help whenever i'm in difficulties with my studies.

Besides, i also experienced how God leaded me over the months. Had all the spices within the months. Had sweet memories with friends, which brought me laughter. However this had no longer exist in the group of friends, which turned my life sour once.


Hmmm... recently could not thought of any "spicy" life, but for "bitter", yeah i felt bitter when i was preparing for my exam and assignments. Was stressed to the max until burst into tears at times. oops i don't ctually like to cry in front of people :')


Sometimes, i give a long sigh on all the happenings because i knew that things have changed, and no longer persists. Friends changed, I do changed. Its just all about whether i could tolerate and compromise with the bad sides of my friends, and the same thing apply to my friends, whether they could stand my bad sides. I could feel the distance with my first group of friends in uni.


I also find that i could not easily trust people since "something" happened. Just hope that God will open my eyes and give me wisdom in handling people.


Finally exam ended, a full stop written for the semester. I'll treasure the sweet moments and try to ignore the bitter ones as i know that i could not force myself to forget it.

No comments: