Thursday, March 10, 2011

Uni life

Its a sudden decision for me to enrol for this uni.
It takes less than 2 weeks from getting information and enrol for the course.


Well at first i wasn't any prepared and cried for one week for no reason. Maybe its just because of the uncertainty of my future.


When i came here, i met my roommate nd she's quite a nice person. I met new friends. I was happy with the life.

We went to beach and had lot of fun there, taken nice pictures, we ate,, we talked, we laughed. These would be part of the precious memories i've ever had.



Now, it normal to have crests and troughs.
There's happy times, there's also stressful times.
Its almost the time to pass up my very first uni assignment, which is a personal report for about 1500 words. OMG.


Just.. wish me luck.
I miss my doggie, i miss my friends at the hometown.
Hopefully they will know that i miss them lots. <3



I hve grew up through the process.
Life, there's a lot more for me to learn.
Its a lifelong lesson.
Lets make it as happy as possible and live it to the best.

No comments: