How come secondary life seemed so stressful for me.
I'm not even feeling happy MOST OF THE TIMES.
I do admit that i gave myself really high expectations, but i just could not do well.
I wished to get EXCELLENT results, but I found out that i didn't even understand what am i studying for the time being.
Well, i'm extremely POOR in MATH.
I've put my effort in it. But what did i get?
The teacher even said that i did not pay attention in class, and i SIMPLY do the test paper without thinking.
So what. My math standard is just in Junior 2. Means to say i have to leave now?
Math doesn't represent everything isn't it?
DEAR TEACHER, YOUR WORDS DO HURTS ME. IT HAVE CAUSED ME LOSING MY CONFIDENCE IN STUDY.
i just wanna say, i cares about math.
Just that i'm stupid...maybe..if to be measured with your genius math brain.
Wondering that is that the right choice to stay for SENIOR 3.
Now i can't even force myself to study or do homework, but still, there's expectations.
Nobody forced me, i'm the one who forced myself so much.
I'm crazy rite?
I like to play piano, i like arts, but i'm not good enough in it.
I wanna stay an IDEAL life. Thts my dream.With my litttle talent in piano and art, my dream could not be reached.
Now, tuitions brought tiredness for me, but i need it as well, to get good result. not necessary good, but at least a little bit better.HOW????
And.. i just don't understand how come i just cant make myself happy.I mean, happiness is just a temporary relieve for me. I can laugh now but get moody in the next 30 minutes. yeah. i'm abnormal,maybe.
i'm trying not to stress myself so much. WISH ME LUCK.
3 comments:
find something that is able to motivate you, like emm..... what can u find as a motivation for you to come to tution, i would like to tell you, but not here =p
u can do it d!!!!don't give up!!
sometimes math is not as hard as u think...
but now the fact is, it is a lot more harder than i think.Senior 3 life..hah. I thought can know my direction, but the outcome is, i LOST MY DIRECTION.good.
Post a Comment