Wednesday, October 7, 2009

~Distance~ Vs ~Friendship~

Distance= Velocity x Time
As time passes, I could feel that the gap among us is getting greater.

What is friend? Someone who share similar topics or anything. But, you guys seldom share your topics with me, so as I. I could feel that I'm not updated with what's going on with you guys. Even others could notice the gap between us. We were Not as close as how we did previously.

Maybe, once again I changed.
How have I changed to be, I Don't know.
Maybe, its my fault for not being a good friend.

I'm not blaming anyone. Don't misunderstand. It's just all about what's in my mind. As a conclusion, for me, distance is not the main reason to seperate true friends.

Well, my dear friends, last but not the least, good luck in SPM mock, SPM and further studies. May my wishes be with you always. God Bless and Study Hard.

No comments: