Saturday, October 18, 2008

If I can be there....

Well just drop by to share something nice with u guys.
Accidentally found some pics of Aegean Sea.
And its just amazing.
Hv a look if u hv time.
I lovvvit.
Just wondering if i could be there. =]


hmmm...whats this actually? i don't know.
what the heck its just nice.
hehe.


ooh sun rise....


what's this?
can anyone tell me?



i love this.




wow nice living room.




such big difference compared to my hse one. xD




oh mama nice toilet.
can't imagine if this could appear in my hse.







and the bed seems comfortable lah.
unlike mine. hehe.



if this is the living room of my hse....
and its impossible to be in my house,for sure.



if i can stay here......


wow nice lah.


beautiful scenery.


This too, nice.

I'M SORRY YA SEEMS LIK I MYSELF SS ONLY....
HAHA....


My conclusion is....
Aegean Sea's really nice.
Hope that i could go there somedays later.
Just hoping.
Dream...DrEaM....dReAm.
hehe.

No comments: